Ali's Magical Reads

Final day of BoBs

Hey hey everyone and how's it going? I hope awesome. I feel awesome too! So, for today's update I finally finished reading "Jurassic Park" and boy do I have a lot to say about this read. I really did enjoy every bit of it, but there is a lot of questions that I must get out. But, I will save that for a review!

So, for today's challenge I just have to stretch out my goals I set. Which I really didn't set any goals at all. But, the biggest goal I did have before going into this week was to finish "Jurassic Park" and I finally finished after a month and some odd days. I'm just happy to have finished another read. I do have the second book, but I am going to save that for later. I need a break from Dinosaurs lol!

That is pretty much it from me for today's final challenge and update for BoBs week. I will be looking forward to the next one next year. But, I hope to be back soon on here with a review or two. Until then, have a fantastic week and be fantastic!

LATER DAYS!!!