The day has come, BoBs day one!

Good Hello everyone and how's it going? I hope you all are doing splendidly awesome! Well, today starts bout of books week and I'm excited to be participating in my 14th BoBs Week read-a-thon! This is the only time where I am forced to blog all week lol! So, I started my first read of the week and it's "Anne of Green Gables" by L. M. Montgomery. I am five chapters in and so far Anne is just adorable.

So, I have a challenge to share with you all and that is to introduce myself in six words. I honestly don't have any words to use. Since I've been doing this challenge for quite sometime. But, I'll try okay I think I have something!

Book Lover Nerd For Life Yo!

Hahahahahahahaha oh yeah I totally love this one! I need to start keeping tabs of all the six word intros that I have made up, because after awhile I tend to forget. And, bonus I am sharing my TBR Pile, even thou it's sideways! Sorry, I took it from my phone and just uploaded it from it.

Ok, so that is all from me for today! I will of course be back tomorrow with a new challenge and an update. I am being a nerd right now and I'm just really happy to be back on this awesome site sharing my reading adventures. I hope you all are having an awesome day!

TOODLES!!!