Ali's Magical Reads

Bout of Books Time!!!

Hey everyone so I am back with a new post for you and it’s gonna be a quick one. I had hoped to have another review for you all, but I can’t seem to find the right “voice” for it. Well, I do, I’m just working on it to sound natural. Okay, so like the title says I am doing BoBs yet again and I’m excited! So, starting next week I’ll be posting everyday for that week! The books I have chosen are from PBS’s America’s Top 100 Books.

There are books I have read and books that I own and have not read! Which inspired me to read the books I own. Which is eleven in total but I know that I will not get to all eleven in a week! That will take a big miracle, a lot of coffee, and no sleep! I just have to see what happens! And ,if you don’t hear back from me send help! I will leave a link to PBS with the list of books; I will say that a few surprised me and one that I just don’t understand why!

Okay, so before I even start that rant; I’m going to share with you all the books I hope to get through!

The Picture of Dorian Gray- Oscar Wilde

Jurassic Park- Michael Crichton

Wuthering Heights- Emily Brontë

Charlotte’s Web- E.B. White

War and Peace- Leo Tolstoy

Well, I will tell you that I have read Charlotte’s Web, but as a child and I did read The Great Gatsby, but I was a teen and I somehow found it a bore! Also, I did watch War and Peace with the amazing Audrey Hepburn!

Okie Dokie that is all from me for today, as soon as I figure out the review I will post it! I’ll be back soon and as promised the link!

Toodles!