Ali's Magical Reads

Hello Sweeties!!!

So, it has been quite some time since I've been on here. Mostly because I hit a reading lull and I just didn't really feel like reading a whole lot. But, I have pushed myself to and I'm glad I did. Which in return means, that I had missed being on here sharing my thoughts on a book with those who read my posts. Now, I'm not going to be promising a lot of posts, like I have tried before in the past. I burnt myself out to quickly from it all. I am going to pick a day where I'll be posting book reviews, bookish stuff. Whatever I can think of. I just want to keep it simple on here for now. I do have a book review that is waiting in the wings that I will be posting and also I will be posting for Bout of Books week coming up in a couple of weeks. I did the last one on instagram. I'm excited to be making a slow return and I hope to keep this up more.

Well, that's all I got for you all and I hope you are having an amazing reading time!

Toodles!!!